- Reference companies exhibiting at the show
- 2 technical days organized by AFICEP on 14 & 15 June 2017
- Innovation award in the rubber and polymers sector that will reward R&D projects
In 2017, FIP SOLUTION PLASTIQUE, the French Plastics trade show, will be even more expertise and technologies to provide contractors with turnkey technical solutions!
PROMOTING RUBBER AT FIP SOLUTION PLASTIQUE : QUITE A PROGRAMME !
- Optimum visibility on all communication materials for the trade show with the promotion of FIP SOLUTION CAOUTCHOUC
- Special communication intended for processing companies and contractors: dedicated newsletters, full programme sent to all rubber industry targets, special press releases, etc.
- Cutting-edge solutions presented on the Wall of Innovations
INDUSTRY MOBILISED :
" We are delighted that AFICEP is FIP SOLUTION PLASTIQUE’s partner in 2017. Key events, such as a technical day, have already been programmed to ensure that the rubber industry is in the limelight. We invite all of our members to come participate. Researchers, industry, technical centers, and users will be coming together to discuss topical themes."
Philippe DABO, Président de l’AFICEP
" The FIP SOLUTION PLASTIQUE trade show is the only event in France where the rubber industry can meet up. This is an opportunity where contact with customers is easier compared to large international exhibitions abroad and which has a wider visitor profile because of proximity and language. The fact that FIP SOLUTION PLASTIQUE is intended for the entire plastics industry gives the event a real edge. MAPLAN will be at the 2017 event in Lyon with a number of new elastomer injection products. "
Guillaume LAURENT, Directeur de MAPLAN FRANCE
" As FIP SOLUTION PLASTIQUE will be the only event devoted to rubber and polymers in France in 2017, ELASTOPÔLE will be there. We will be really focusing on collaborative innovation support systems. We are also looking forward to welcoming stakeholders from the soft materials industry (processors, suppliers, and users) for an ever more present and visible "rubber" network. "
Anne-Marie GIBON, Chargée de Projets Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes - ELASTOPÔLE